If you are wondering what a Motodevelopment MX course covers, what you need to bring or just want to be sure it’s what you are looking for here are your answers..
Course Start Time: 8:30am for sign on
Coaches: All Motodevelopment MX courses will be run by a Level 2 coach with experienced and accredited assistants.
What You Need To Bring:
- A Licence if you have one
- All riding gear
- Food and Drinks (some venues may operate a canteen but it can’t be guaranteed.)
Lunch: Lunch is around a 1 hour break which usually allows time to visit local food outlets depending on location.
What Is Covered In The Course
- Standing Position
- Corner Entry
- Flat Corners
- Basic Hydration & Nutrition
- Control Setup
- Braking, clutch and throttle exercises
Accreditations, Kick Start and JCP hours
- All Motodevelopment MX courses will include your 5 hours annual mandatory coaching and this will be signed off in your log book.
- Kick Start programs are included at all Motodevelopment MX courses.
- Licence accreditation for bike size changes is also included.
- 2-Day Course – $220
- 1-Day Course – $150
- Motorcycling Australia 1 event licence if required – $25
About our Coaches:
Shane Booth (Boothy) and Chris Urquhart (Urky) have both been involved in Motocross racing since a very young age and progressed into the Motocross Coaching industry during their professional racing careers. Motodevelopment is regarded as an industry leader in Motocross Coaching. All Motodevelopment MX assistant coaches have been hand picked and guided through the Motodevelopment program.