This is a week of moto like no other.
Held during the January school holiday period and run from Monday to Friday we cover everything that you will get at the MX PERFORMANCE course plus some of the HIGH PERFORMANCE course elements. There will be more riding than you know what to do with and the more serious racers will have opportunities to do additional training sessions with the instructors outside of regular course hours. This is a week to really work on your riding, spend quality time on every skill and technique, all the while having a great camp style atmosphere with other mx riders with a focus on having fun! This is a week you won’t forget and you’ll be waiting for the next one!
Course Fee: $695
– Five days of pre-season motocross coaching, training and fun!
– Accredited professional motocross coaches
– Multiple tracks and training areas, including the re-newed Dargle Motocross Track.
– Four nights use of a non-powered campsite at Dargle Waterski Park for two people (rider +1)
– Optional training sessions outside of course hours
– 5 x catered lunches and 1 x catered dinner per entrant (Additional catering passes can be purchased for $80 per person)
– Event T-shirt
– Giveaway bag