Would you like to be trackside at A1? Followed by a guided week of moto with Chris Urquhart, Shane Booth and guest Tour Guide Jeff Emig; then wrap the trip up with Round 2 of the AMA Supercross Championship before you head home? Then this is for you!
For 2019 Motodevelopment has put together a USA Supercross Tour that will not disappoint. The tour will leave from Sydney and land just in time for A1, Round 1 of the 2019 AMA Supercross Championship. You will have pit passes and access to selected teams and riders, including rig tours and hospitality areas.
Following A1 you will have a day to yourself; recover from the travel and race or do some shopping or sightseeing, even visit Disneyland if you’d like. Monday the week of Moto begins.
You will visit MX industry hotspots and get behind the scenes tours of places like Pro Circuit, Troy Lee Designs, Oakley and more. You will visit the Factory Test Tracks where you will be able to watch and even meet some riders and team personnel. You will visit some of the SoCal MX tracks too; Glen Helen, Milestone, Perris and more. Jeff Emig is going to jump onboard for a day and take over as guest tour guide and escort us to the Fox and ODI headquarters for tours and maybe even some exclusive shopping opportunities. You may even get the chance to challenge Fro to a Go Kart race at Pole Position. There will be ample visits to Motorcycle stores and dealerships too; including the Chaparal Superstore. On top of all of this you never know who we may catch up with or have dinner with during the week; we like to keep some of the coolest experiences a secret.
Following the week we will then travel to Round 2 of the AMA Supercross series at Phoenix, AZ for another VIP experience. The tour then wraps up on the Sunday and you jump on the flight back home.
There are only 14 positions available. The Tour package is designed to be as all inclusive as we can make it, to take the stress out of budgeting and dealing with pop up costs that can catch you out on trips like this. Bring some money for meals and shopping and that is about it. A full list of tour package inclusions is outlined below.
2019 USA SUPERCROSS TOUR INFORMATION:
- Depart Sydney Friday 4th Jan 2019, Return Sydney Tuesday 15th Jan 2019.
- Return airfares to Los Angeles from Sydney with Virgin Australia
- Domestic Flight from Phoenix-LA with Delta
- 9 nights twin share accommodation including continental breakfast
- Anaheim 1 Supercross including tickets, pit pass and VIP experience
- Phoenix Supercross including tickets, pit pass and VIP experience
- Travel Insurance
- All transfers and transport for the week
- 3 dinners
- A Go Kart race session at Pole Position Raceway
- Tour is personally guided by Shane Booth & Chris Urquhart
- Jeff Emig as Guest Tour Guide For a Day
- Tour T-Shirt
PRICE – $6295 per person
Pay by Credit Card Or Direct Deposit. Please note your position is not locked in until Motodevelopment Pty Ltd has received either your deposit of AUD$1500 or full payment 0f AUD$6295.
The below options are what you will find on the entry form.
Direct Deposit Payment Options:
- $1500 Deposit (non-refundable) via Direct Deposit to confirm your position on the tour, remainder of $4795 to be paid by Direct Deposit no later than 9th November 2018. Total AUD$6295
- Direct Deposit the total tour amount within 3 days of placing your entry. AUD $6295 ($1500 cancellation fee applies)
Credit Card Payment Options:
- $1500 Deposit (non-refundable) charged now, remainder of $4795 to be paid by Direct Deposit no later than 9th November 2018 – Total AUD$6295
- Pay the total tour amount now – AUD $6295 ($1500 cancellation fee applies)